The Gardens Between is an adventure puzzle game about friendship, what it means to grow up, what must be let go what should never be left behind. Best friends Arina, a headstrong girl, and Frendt, a boy wise beyond his years, fall into a lush world of mysterious gardens. The vibrant world grows around objects from their past to form curious combinations of time and imagination. Together they traverse a bittersweet story of friendship where the forwards and backwards traversal of time makes cause and effect malleable. Memories surface as the duo stargaze, illuminating the meaning and depth of their friendship.
The Gardens Between release window trailer
- Overwatch Pacific Champs season 2 starts tonight
- Matterfall is a rare stumble for Housemarque
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass eyes up Early Access
- 3 EB Games pays AU$8500 following harrassment claim
- 8 How Kiwis game, according to the IGEA
- RocketWerkz VR sequel Out of Ammo: Death Drive swerves onto Steam
- 8 Crackdown 3 delayed to autumn 2018
- 20 PewDiePie stops nazi jokes after seeing actual nazis
- Melbourne City FC signs FIFA esports player
- Six ANZ games selected for PAX Aus Indie Showcase
- Tacoma is great theatre in game form
- Johnny Depp is producing a TV series based on The Secret World
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nazi memes are not even that funny anymore."
Can finally crash your ship!
First AU club to do so.
- 30 NBA 2K18 GP inhouse
- 97 Marvel vs Capcom 4?
- 5419 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 610 E3 2017 | Discussion Thread
- 9410 Good deal thread
- 20 Aotearoa Arcades
- 22 Assassin's Creed Empire (Egypt setting confirmed) screenshot leaked
- 4837 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 831 Battlegrounds
- 1567 Hearthstone GP player list