Gameplanet recently travelled to Baltimore to undertake an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the studio creating the highly anticipated reboot of XCOM, Firaxis. This feature video includes insights into the game's development from lead designer Jake Solomon, art director Greg Foertsch, producer Garth DeAngelis, and associate producer Pete Murray.
- Binding of Isaac dev teases brand-new platformer
- Destiny is finished on previous-gen consoles
- Former Burnout devs are making "a driving game"
- Life Is Strange is becoming a hella live-action series
- 21 MS is trying to sabotage Steam – Epic founder Tim Sweeney
- 2 Sony invites players to beta-test PS4 software 4.0
- Former PlayStation VP Adam Boyes now rules Iron Galaxy
- 8 Snowden director says Pokemon Go will usher in “robot society”
- 16 Report: Nintendo NX does dual duty as handheld and set-top
- Oculus Rift could match Vive’s room-scale VR soon
- 1 You can attend BlizzCon 2016 from (almost) anywhere
- 6 Investors finally realise Nintendo didn't make Pokemon Go
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And it's great.
"They’ll never completely break it."
An augmented interview.