Gameplanet recently travelled to Baltimore to undertake an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the studio creating the highly anticipated reboot of XCOM, Firaxis. This feature video includes insights into the game's development from lead designer Jake Solomon, art director Greg Foertsch, producer Garth DeAngelis, and associate producer Pete Murray.
- 18 Rugby Challenge 3 announced, includes Sevens
- No Man's Sky might get Morpheus and Rift VR support
- 16 Mafia III reveal coming next week
- Smite reaches 10 million players smitten
- "Massive" update hitting Splatoon August 6
- Street Fighter V beta suspended due to server issues
- F1 2015 rolls in underweight and with technical issues
- 19 China ends 15-year game console ban
- 6 Steam password security exploit discovered, fixed
- 4 The Witcher 3's final free DLC is New Game Plus
- 2 New Doom is all about speed
- 7 PS4 gets officially licensed keyboard/mouse controller
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Grand Tournament out next month.
Random testing imminent.
- 8030 Good deal thread
- 708 Hearthstone GP player list
- 3405 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 4250 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 15 Interesting co-op/multiplayer games?
- 20 GP Rocket League team (GPFC)
- 17 PC Games to play with a 4 year old
- 20 steam cache slow? (vodafone)
- 551 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 20 Evo 2015