Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth’s governments unite to form an elite paramilitary organisation, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion by creating a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.
To celebrate the launch of XCOM: Enemy Unknown, we're giving away three copies of the game on your choice of platform! To be in to win, simply answer the question above, then choose either PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. In addition to the game, every winner will receive an XCOM: Enemy Unknown t-shirt and an XCOM: Enemy Unknown keyring.
About XCOM: Enemy Unknown
The original X-COM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story, enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth. You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
- Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Strategic Base: Recruit, customise and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
- Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
- Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 15th October 2012.
- You must have an Australian address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 13 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet Pty Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.