For generations, war and chaos raged across the land of Tyria. Five great races competed and warred against each other, struggling to tip the balance of power in their favour.
Then the dragons woke.
The all-powerful beasts stirred from their millennial sleep under earth and sea. With their magical breath the dragons spread destruction and created legions of twisted slaves. A deathless dragon named Zhaitan raised the sunken nation of Orr, triggering earthquakes and tidal waves that destroyed entire cities across the Sea of Sorrows.
Zhaitan's undead armies surged from the sea, hungry for the destruction of the five races of Tyria.
Now heroes from the five races must set aside ancient rivalries and stand together against their common enemies.
Guild Wars 2 is hosting a final beta test this weekend and Gameplanet has 50 beta keys to give away! To win one, simply visit our Guild Wars 2 forum and post in this thread telling us why you should receive a key. We'll be giving the keys away all weekend!
Content of this Beta Weekend:
New content featured includes:
- Asura levels 1-20
- Sylvari levels 1-20
- New Guild-Conquest PvP map
- Two new cities: Rata Sum and Grove
You can find out more regarding the content of this beta event at the Official ArenaNet Blog.
Details for access to the beta:
The beta event will run from 5am, Saturday, 21st July to 5pm, Monday, 23rd July.
Once you receive a beta key, take the code below and enter it here.
This step is critical: If you have an email address associated with ArenaNet (by participating in a previous beta in March or April, or if you have a Guild Wars 1 account), select Yes on the registration page and log-in with your previously created Guild Wars credentials.
If this is your first beta event for Guild Wars 2 or you do not have a Guild Wars 1 account, select No. Follow the onscreen instructions for setting up an account.
Once you’ve completed the beta key registration process, you can expect an email prior to the event detailing how to download the client.
If you have any trouble, visit the Guild Wars 2 support site.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 22 July 2012.
- You must be an Australian resident to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple accounts or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 15 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed within 5 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.