It's hard to get across in writing just how strange, huge, overwhelming, and wonderful E3 is. Even photos don't really do it justice. So, here are some photos WITH CAPTIONS. (I'll try and post some video in the comments later.)
Here's our E3 in photo form
One man's expo, in pictures.
- Hand of Fate tabletop title smashes Kickstarter record
- EA hopes Anthem will last 10 years
- 5 Bathurst's iconic Mount Panorama circuit is in Sony racer GT Sport
- Victoria State Government dishes out AU$650k to nine game studios
- Blank Esports has two Taiwanese teams to beat to win the first-ever Overwatch Pacific Champs
- Dire Wolves and Legacy lead LoL OPL Split 2
- 6 Io to soldier on with Hitman licence as indie studio
- 2 XCOM creative director shocked by Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle reveal
- 10 Xbox and Psyonix counter Sony's cross-platform stance
- 16 MS isn't making money on Xbox One X sales
- 7 Sony held back some game announcements and release dates from E3
- 2 Devolver blames US$100k festival loss on E3 organisers
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Cross-plat "better for gaming as a whole".
Aussie title goes gangbusters.
"What world am I in right now?"